Wiring Test Spherea WIZE
Discover products dedicated to your applications.
WIZE® is a complete line of wiring testers.
Usable both in production and for maintenance, WIZE® is suitable for testing simple cables and complex interconnection testing of complete systems.
The specifications of WIZE® make it compatible with the normative requirements used for testing in the aeronautics, space, railway, defense or any other industry using cabling.
FEATURES AND MAIN ASSETS:
- Can be used outdoors or in dusty environments;
- Autonomous operation capability with on-board PC;
- Scalability and modularity by adding test points and functions or functions after purchase;
- Possibility of distributed deployment around a large system (plane, train, satellite, etc.)
- Easy maintenance by integrated self-test and replacement of the faulty sub-assembly;
- Automatic test program generation by self-learning or from competing product programs.
MAIN FEATURES :
- From 64 to 65,000 test points – low voltage continuity;
- Non-continuity, dielectric and high voltage insulation up to 6,000 V.
- Rapid location of insulation faults;
- Low capacity measures;
- Functional testing and characterization of resistors, capacitors and diodes;
- Manual or automatic operation intuitive man-machine interface.